DIADIKASIA Business Consulting S.A., a leading consulting firm in Greece, Southeast Europe and Brussels is currently seeking to recruit a Human Resource - Brand Manager to join our established, highly motivated, and dynamic team in Athens.
- Develop, implement, and monitor overall HR strategies, initiatives, systems, tactics, and procedures, aligned with the business strategy across the organization
- Provide expert HR advice and guidance to managers and staff on HR matters
- Support managers in dealing with complex casework, performance, attendance and employee relations issues.
- Co-ordinate the recruitment and selection process through all available channels (internet, social media, etc.)
- Deliver key HR initiatives across the HR spectrum, including workforce planning, restructuring, resourcing, talent management, pay and reward, employee relations, employee engagement and performance management
- Assess the training and development needs and organize HR and training events
- Develop, coordinate and execute the company’s brand strategy
- Keep up to date on the latest social media trends and leverage these to help improve the company’s profile and brand recognition
- Research, discover and execute new social media activities that could help increase brand awareness
- Create content, engage with different company activities and manage the company’s social media presence
- University Degree in relevant sector
- Master in HR or Business Administration is highly desirable
- At least 5 years’ experience in HR management
- At least 2 -3 years’ experience in brand management
- Excellent communication, both verbally and in writing in Greek and English
- Excellent MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Able to demonstrate strong planning, project management and leadership skills
- Excellent time management and work under pressure capabilities
The deadline for application is Wednesday, 22th of December 2021.
DIADIKASIA BUSINESS CONSULTING SA, a leading consulting firm in Greece is currently seeking to recruit a Business Consultant on “Investment Funding Services” utilizing State & EU Investment Incentives Programmes.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of application folders for private entities aiming to access state funding (L. 4399/16) for the materialization of investment projects;
- Preparation of application folders for private entities aiming to access EU Funding (NSRF/ESPA 2021-2027 programmes) for the materialization of investment projects;
- Project management services for investment projects approved, to secure the disbursement of financial aid;
- Scanning of suitable funding opportunities and incentives to address clients’ needs;
- Design of clients’ strategy to access funding and incentives including:
- Business plan & feasibility study;
- Analysis of relevant policies and regulations and consultancy advice to clients;
- Provide professional advice on how to maximise the awarded points given the point system of a funding programme;
- Managing and monitoring the design, financing and materialization of investments and infrastructure projects in the accordance with the rules set by official guidelines.
Qualifications and Skills.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in consultancy and investment funding services.
- Hands on and proven experience in developing and managing application folders for investment incentives programmes launched directly by the Ministry of Development and Investments such as L.3299/04, L.3908/11, L.4399/16, as well as funding and incentives programmes launched by the Ministry of Rural Development & Food and the Greek NSRF / ESPA 2014 — 2020.
- Experience in auditing procedures for investment projects materialized in the context of State Aid or EU funded programmes.
- Very good knowledge of the on-line system used by the Greek state (in “ependyseis.gr”), to submit application and audit/modification requests for investment projects.
- A higher education degree (preferably in engineering or in economic studies)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Very good knowledge of English.
- Fulfilled military obligations (for male candidates).
Eligible candidates are expected to demonstrate:
- Strong focus and drive to achieve project / program goals and objectives, with a first-time right mentality;
- Able to work both independent and in a high performance team;
- Excellent communication skills, flexibility, adaptability, and teamwork
- Ability to work under time-pressure conditions
- Creativity and problem-solving skills
The Company offers a competitive compensation package, prospects for career development and a modern and dynamic working environment.
Any candidate who wishes to apply for the position may send a CV stating also the position ref. cod (DLC 2021) at email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.