DIADIKASIA Business Consulting S.A., a leading consulting firm in Greece, Southeast Europe and Brussels is currently seeking to recruit a Senior Consultant for the company’s activities, mainly in technical assistance and capacity building projects in the Greek public sector. As a result of our recent growth we are looking to further strengthen our team to help us implement and expand our growing portfolio in Public Sector Projects.
- Participate in the implementation of projects in the fields of process reengineering, technical support and business planning
- Technical assistance of projects co-funded by E.U. (NSRF)
- Provision of institutional capacity building services comprising in-house consultancy to ministries, and national, regional and local authorities and institutions
- Technical assistance provision to public bodies responsible for managing, programming and implementing international-donor-funded assistance programmes
- Organisation and implementation of study visits, on-site visits and monitoring procedures
- Managing the full proposal preparation process, from initiating the preparation to writing and submission of the offer
- Research and collaboration with potential experts and partners to achieve engagement objectives
- Produce accurate and well-presented deliverables and reports in a variety of format.
- Conduct analysis, identify trends and draw conclusions in areas relevant to your assign role
Qualifications and Skills:
- University degree, preferably Masters level
- Minimum 3-5 years professional experience in process reengineering, technical support and business planning in Greek public sector projects (Ministries, Public Entities, Local Authorities etc.).
- Excellent knowledge of English,
- Excellent IT skills incl. MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Project.
- Able to demonstrate strong planning skills
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Ability and willingness to travel
The deadline for application is Friday, 29th of November 2019.
Any candidate who wishes to apply for the position may send an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a Cover letter, stating also the position ref. code (SC1) at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.