DBC diadikasia was founded in 1995 with the mission of offering specialised services to organisations in the private and the public sector. Through continuous effort, supply of high quality services and meticulous attention to client needs, the company is now considered to be one of the leading organisations in the field.
Our success is manifested in the continuous increase of our revenue, the steady rate of expansion of our business and the large number of satisfied, returning customers. To achieve this, we employ highly qualified and trained people and we operate under strict quality control standards and certifications such as ΕΝ ISO 9001:2008, ISO/IEC 27001:2013, ISO 14001:2004 and ELOT 1801:2008.
- Hellenic Association of Management Consulting Firms (SESMA)
- Hellenic Association of Information and Communication Technology Companies
- Hellenic Federation of Enterprises (SEV)
- Greek Tourism Confederation (SETE)
With exports representing 30% of total annual turnover (3-year average), and presence in more than fifteen countries, such as Belgium, Turkey and Serbia, DBC ranks among the most extrovert and competitive enterprises in Greece. Our subsidiary, DBC-Europe S.A., in Brussels emphasises our international orientation and our resolve to approach new markets.
OUR STRONG POINTS
- High visibility in Greece and internationally
- Capacity building and development services by specialists in each subject
- Highly qualified personnel
- Intimate knowledge of the needs and requirements of the public administration and the private sector
- Effective methodologies for the transfer of know how to our customers
- Continuously enhanced services via advanced technologies and research